I had never made a ham before. But I think I have found a new Christmas tradition. Holiday Ham every Christmas Eve!! Check out the recipe below!
- 1 Schoentrup Farms Smoked Ham
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Walden’s Wonder Spice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice (I use high pulp)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (I get mine from a local honey farmer)
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Make sure ham is thawed completely. Slice ham into 1/4 inch slices without cutting through the bottom. This allows the seasoning to bake into the ham.
- In a sauce pan, combine brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, Walden’s Wonder Spice, and orange juice. Heat until boil, remove heat once at boiling.
- Pour liquid into slices and on top.
- Bake on a baking rack, so the juices drained from the ham, covered with foil for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Removed foil and drizzle honey over top.
- Broil on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow cooling before cutting through the slices.